Preparing for the role of the Green Hornet as well if I am not mistaken.
has there been a guy in recent history with the success hes had in recent years?
he went
donnie darko
anchorman
40YOV
you me and dupree
shrek 3
knocked up
superbad
step brothers
pineapple express
zack and miri
with a few others in between
thats impressive
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Preparing for the role of the Green Hornet as well if I am not mistaken.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Preparing for the role of the Green Hornet as well if I am not mistaken. </div></div>
June 25, 2010... Stephen Chow directing and playing opposite of Green Hornet, as Kato
Zach and Miri is [censored] hilarious. It did not disappoint.
Does Lester The Molester have a large part or just a cameo?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Looks like he can't lose with movies
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does Lester The Molester have a large part or just a cameo?</div></div>
Fairly big part, as he's one of the main secondary characters. Definitely a lot more than a cameo. You see quite a lot of him.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he can't lose with movies </div></div>
hes having a great run right now
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks